Can't pay my bill online.
BRADustin

Can't pay my bill online.

0 Likes
Re: Can't pay my bill online.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

What problems are you having? Have you tried clearing your cache, and tried a different browser?

0 Likes
kd3dj

No matter what internet service I use, whether firefox or explorer, I get the following message when attempting to pay my bill online:

Your banking institution does not allow electronic transactions from the account you provided. Please submit this payment using a different bank account. For questions and additional information contact your banking institution.

I pay my bills online with many vendors and Verizon is the only one that generates this error message. I checked my bank and they told me the message is nonsense.  I have made repeated phonecalls to Verizon, have been kicked around from one department to another, and the problem has not been resolved.  Why not?

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Hi kd3dj,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly (by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account) for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes