Cannot pay bill online anymore
direct2andrew

I have not been able to pay my bill online since October. I get the following message:

Your bill summary is not available at this time.
To view your bill, please continue to the Billing and Payment page.

It also will not display my account number. When contacting online support, they also state that my account name has changed, but I can login with both account names now.

Can someone please contact me to assist fixing this?

0 Likes
Re: Cannot pay bill online anymore
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi direct2andrew,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
lushly15

Hi Lawrence,

I also can't pay my bill on line, and I really really want to pay it!  Please, can you or someone there help me?  I'm frustrated and I've tried signing on at different times, different days...Thank you!

0 Likes
mdeyle

I also have not been able to access my bill on line since October.  I have called Verizon only to spend hours reaching people who can't even open a ticket on the issue.  This morning Verizon sent me an email with a 'customized video' and when I click on the link it sends me to the same error message I have seen for 45 days.

this appears to be a wide spread issue.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello lushly15

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello mdeyle

We will ask them to reach out to you as well.

0 Likes
ky331
Enthusiast - Level 3

You can add me to the list of people having this (and related issues)... and I'm glad to see I'm not alone here.

Note:   there has been a change in my User ID.   I think this one is showing up as ky331... but you'll probably find me in your database as END_ZONE.

I'd appreciate hearing from someone as well.

-----

More details:

As best as I can describe the situation, it appears that my Billing (and equipment) Information has been DIS-associated from my online account.

I can successfully log-in online, using my user account END_ZONE .   But once I log in, no information (other than what I can see by clicking on the PROFILE tab) is available.

My welcome NAME is missing.
My account NUMBER is missing.
My BILL and BILLING INFORMATION is missing:   I cannot access any bills, NOR CAN I PAY ANYTHING via my online account!
My EQUIPMENT and SERVICES (TV, set-top boxes, modem, calling) are all missing.
As such, I cannot access my DVR (online) to see what's been recorded, what's scheduled to be recorded, and to program additional shows.

It is just the ONLINE account access that's the issue... all of the equipment is working properly in the house.

Tech Support said they can find nothing wrong at their end... that the problem looks like a billing issue.

The issue was supposed to be escalated to the appropriate party, and I was told someone would contact me to either work things out, or to confirm with me that it had been fixed.   No one contacted me.... and as best as I can determine, the last two service requests that I made are now showing as closed/resolved.   That is NOT the case.

I have a bad case of laryngitis at the moment, otherwise, I would try calling again.

I am hoping that someone will be able to get to the bottom of this, and fix things expeditiously.
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

Just an FYI, there are Verizon account IDs, but there are also community/forum only IDs.  Your user name, ky331 *appears* to be tied to your Verizon account, but you can ask about that when you are contacted. Moderators are unable to assist with anything but forum related issues.

0 Likes
1Frstr8dCustomr

I also cannot pay my bill online, or even set up recurring payments because the website does not display this information. I am told that it will be set up 'when my installation is complete'. But my install is identified as complete in the list.

Please contact me to sort this out.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello 1Frstr8dCustomr

0 Likes