Cannot view/pay my bill online
Alecstar
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got my email notification that my bill was available to view/pay. I went to the website, entered my login information, saw the red bars going across the screen (it said please wait while we retrieve your account information) and then it went to a blank white screen. I call customer service who sends me to a tech who told me to try another browser. So now I need to download another browser to view my bill??? I'm on Windows 7 with the latest version of Firefox. I don't need to download anything and I should not have to. I can get all over your website, I can log in, but my bill will not display... and its MY browser??? I don't think so. I asked her to send me a paper bill and she transferred me back to customer service. So now, after all of the begging by Verizon to sign up for electronic bills, I am getting a paper bill for this month and the rest of the months on my contract... after which I will say goodbye to Verizon.

Re: Cannot view/pay my bill online
TP110
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been experiencing the same issue with the website for 5 days.  Screen just goes blank even when you try to review your accoun/services.  It is not just billing.  You would think they would fix the problem.

Alecstar
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wouldn't it be nice if Verizon just admitted there was a problem, instead of blaming it on my browser? I can accept the fact that technical problems arise. What I can't, and won't accept, is Verizon trying to boomerang the issue back on me. That is inept technical support and the worst kind of customer service there is. THAT is how you lose customers.

Re: Cannot view/pay my bill online - Verizonserver configuration issue
greeneon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Your not the only one. I have the same problem too. I'm a little tech savvy. Tried all the tricks. Cleared cookies, cache, changed browser settings to accept all cookies, tried different browsers i.e. Firefox, Chrome, and IE.   NOTHING WORKS!!!! 

FIREFOX SAYS

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

CHROMES SAYS

The webpage fails as a  result of too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.
Error code: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

INTERNET EXPLORER 11 SAYS

It just remains stuck on "Please wait while we retrieve your account information."

To me Chrome indicates there's a problem on Verizon's end which is beginning to manifest itself.
BluDragn03
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same exact issue - able to log in, browser goes to "Attempting to access account information" with the red status bar page, and then a blank page.  I've tried this from both Firefox and Chrome on our PC and from an iPad with the same behavior.

I was on the phone with Tech Support who went through the whole Remote Assistance routine, clearing out the cache and history in Firefox and attempted to access, and the tech experienced the same behavior.  He was then able to log in via webmail, so I was then given the phone number for Web Services to call.  I called them - was told they are just an overflow number and they can only reest passwords or unlock accounts, and since the account is active and I didn't need a password reset they could do nothing and to call Tech Support back.   I've worked as a Tech Support agent in a call center - I'm not doing the dance.

If multiple people are experiencing this issue, and I able to replicate it on different machines with different browsers and OS's.. it's not this end. 

To add to this - I installed the My Fios app on my iPhone.  I am able to log in there and see the home page, but when I tap on Pay Bill, Email, or any other function it attempts to access the information needed and then gives an Error popup.  This is a backend issue and not an issue on the client side.

0 Likes
ONLINE PYMTS
SODONE1

IS THERE A TIMEFRAME WHEN THE WEB WILL BE FIXED? I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 3 DAYS TO PAY MY BILL!!!!

0 Likes
Re: ONLINE PYMTS
Alecstar
Enthusiast - Level 3

It has been a month since I first posted on this issue and I still cannot get into my account to view my bill. Instead of going to a blank white screen like it did before, it now says "Unable to process your request at this time"  A MONTH LATER AND IT STLL DOES NOT WORK???  Looks like I won't be clicking on "accept as solution" anytime soon... or forever at this rate.

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Alecstar

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Alecstar
Enthusiast - Level 3

You guys are truly unbelievable. Yeah, you emailed me and told me I am logging in with the wrong log-in name. WRONG. I have had the same log-in name all along. It's the same one (and password) that I use for this forum... and it works here. First it was my browser... now its me using the wrong log-in name. Give up Verizon. I have.

0 Likes
wicked0611
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same probablem here....

We are unable to process your request at this time.
Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Is what I am getting and this is my first month with them, so I had to pay my bill over the phone.....sad to see this has been an ongoing problem.