Changing mail dates of the Visa prepaid card
capasitor
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok Is Verizon changing mail dates every other day on these cards? It seems that they fail to tell you that making changes to your subscription will screw up this offer. Although I have not changed anything nor have I missed any payments they still keep changing the date. My mail box is out in the open and I like to be there when packages and sensitive mail is going to be sent. STOP doing this and send the darn card already. Why would you mess around with this stuff if you are soooooo concerned with customer loyalty and service as you claim to be? Not a smart move to bounce people around your phone lines for an hour as many have complained about. Get it together and send the thing on time.

0 Likes
Re: Changing mail dates of the Visa prepaid card
capasitor
Enthusiast - Level 2

They changed the date again...I realize that it is to be sent within 30 days of your 60 day anniversary. They keep giving mailing dates of  "on or around" but they keep changing it everyday. My first notice said  "on or around"  March 5th, then the 7th, then 11th, now the 12th. Smiley Frustrated I have to ask 'WHY"? Better to just give a correct date than to keep pushing it further and further forward. Its not that big of a deal, but with all the identity theft and mail theft going on, I would like to know when it hits the mail. Please correct this activity, its not beneficial to Verizon or me.

0 Likes