Chat took over 40 minutes to answer question about basic service and lifeline at a specific address
LeeHamilton

I asked on verizon chat about basic phone service (no long distance or other services that cost) ad lifeline. It took over 35 minutes for the rep to answer my questions, while misrepresenting verizon services. At 10  minutes, agens stated "your address is not a location that Verizon offers services", again at 17 minutes when he sent me a link to another verizon page, that show available services when I opened it. So I finally got a basic rate, but asked about lifeline. At 22 minutes I asked him to have his manager call me. At 26 minutes agent claimed address was not registered in system. My view of the online system had no problem with it. At 36 minutes, had still not addressed lifeline.

I found this agents service unsatisfactory. It should have taken him 3 to 5 minutes to answer my questions, not 36+

If there was someway to forward this to Verizon management, I would be happy to.

0 Likes
Re: Chat took over 40 minutes to answer question about basic service and lifeline at a specific addr
LeeHamilton

Sorry about the formatting, but your post system did not keep newlines.

0 Likes
Re: Chat took over 40 minutes to answer question about basic service and lifeline at a specific addr
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hi LeeHamilton,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.

Please contact our customer service team via email or live chat to obtain an address to which you may send your letter regarding your experience:

http://www.verizon.com/contactus

Choose “Live Chat.”

Regards,

AnnieS

0 Likes
LeeHamilton

I would have sent it as an "email" but the form would not accept all of the punctuation characters (parens, etc.)

I am not about to spend another 40 minutes trying to get an email address, when I already spent another 5 minutes plus trying to get the answer over the phone only to be told to submit it online.

It would be nice if verizon included an actual email address for complaints. If anyone knowsws of one, please let me know. Tx

0 Likes