Complaint on Representative
akasunshine1908

Hello,

Who can I talk to about logging a complaint about a local representative selling Verizon services/packages?

0 Likes
Re: Complaint on Representative in the Payment Center
robfeurtado

To whom it may concern.

I would like to lodge a complaint on one of your customer service representatives in the Payment Center in Harrisburg, PA ({edited for privacy} no last name provided) that I had the misfortune of dealing with today. 

I had a concern because I was charged for a recurring payment on my account without authorization. I NEVER set up Auto-Pay on my account so I was surprised when I got a text message from my bank that I was being charged for my monthly service via Auto-Pay for 206.28. 

I spoke with the initial rep and she was very helpful... She deleted the auto-pay from my account and then she forwarded me to the payment center. The rep that took the call {edited for privacy} which reports to a {edited for privacy}spoke to me next. 

She was combative, rude and initially refused to let me speak to a Supervisor. Only after insisting four times did She attempt to let me speak to a Supervisor. She put me on hold for four to five minutes and again told that I couldn't speak to a Supervisor because no one was available.

I insisted on waiting and She finally put a Supervisor on to speak to me... 

{edited for privacy} attitude doesn't reflex the normal professional and excellent customer service that I have always experienced with Verizon. 

I was so surprised and disappointed that I'm seriously contemplating going to Xfinity for my services.

Sincerely,

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Complaint on Representative
lynneslandline

I can't get into my voice mail. I cannot use the internet to nolve this problem.  Please call me on my cell

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

This is a peer-to-peer support forum. If you want to get a message to Verizon, you should contact them directly via one of the options on their Contact Us page.

0 Likes
dis-respected

I also wanted to complain about an arrogant driver, who parked on my pavement today.  All four wheels... I asked him not to park on my pavement before he got out of his truck or to simply pull up off my pavement.  It's against the law in PA to park on the sidewalk. Nevertheless, he got out of his truck, rolled his eyes at me, went to the rear of this huge truck and took cones out, placed them behind the truck, and walked away from me.  As he was walking away, he said I'm gonna be 5 minutes.  Again, it's against the law to park on sidewalks in PA.  I found myself screaming by this time.  He flipped me off and kept walking.  He didn't have a ladder, equipment or anything. And he was not working in my block.  I was on the telephone at the time and had to hang up so that I could call  1800VERIZON for some help.  There are not many options when going through the automated maze.  However, I actually got a pretty quick response, and stated my case.  The  rep asked me if I was a verizon customer-- and I am.  IF I WERE NOT... WHAT THEN?  I was transferred to another department... stated my case again and was told someone would call me back.  The 2nd rep said he would enter the information into the system, and would attempt to contact dispatch.  While I was on the phone with Verizon, I called 911 because now it had been 30 minutes later.  Within the next 5 minutes I heard the engine starting up, walked outside and took a picture of the truck.  The driver's window was down, and he said to me, "you got too much ________ time on your hands."

Another 15-20 minutes later, I was fuming.  So I went on line and found a number for Verizon complaints, having to do with unlawful conduct or something.  Nevertheless, I stated my case, and the gentleman assisted me by transferring me to another department.  I spoke with an Investigator.  I gave him the tag number of the truck.  He told me someone would get back to me in 2 business days.  Today is Friday; so Tuesday or Wednesday.

I too went to the "contact us" option, however, there is no venue for complaints, or even an "other" category.  The number I called was 18002572969.  They would not provide a direct number for complaints against employees, but they did transfer me.  Try the number and hopefully you'll get some assistance.

0 Likes
dis-respected

In response to Somegirl.

I too went to the "contact us" option, however, there is no venue for complaints, or even an "other" category.  It would be great if Verizon would add an option to file a complaint against an employee AND an "other" category in their contact us link. Smiley Surprised

0 Likes