Contact Us option
SimoneSimone
Enthusiast - Level 1

Good day! 

Is there any plans in the near future to upgrade/correct the CONTACT US option?  It would be nice if I could immediately locate a contact number, so I may speak with a representative.  Accessing the automated system is aggravating as it has YET to be beneficial to my needs. (I'm not quite sure about its effectiveness.)

Although beneficial, LIVE HELP often results in me needing to speak with a representative, as well. 

It would be beneficial to your customers if the CONTACT US option actually provides us with options so we may, indeed, contact you.

Thank you for your consideration. Enjoy your day.

0 Likes
Re: Contact Us option
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@SimoneSimone wrote:

... It would be nice if I could immediately locate a contact number, so I may speak with a representative ... It would be beneficial to your customers if the CONTACT US option actually provides us with options so we may, indeed, contact you ...

When I initiated FiOS service over a year ago, there were instances where telephone contact with VZ was necessary to sort out an issue.  I did this quite a few times following the installation, and it's worth noting that I always got through to someone who at least tried to address my problem.  Over time all issues were resolved, most by direct phone contact.  BTW the number I used is the same number listed under "Contact Us": 1-800-VERIZON