Customer Complain
vera011

I don't want to kill all the time you have to read this... Just to share my experience quickly hoping it might raise the flag when making a choice whether to deal with Verizon or not. After promising to honor certain promotion and later declining the same, Customer Serv. Supervisor promised to investigate and follow up. Calls were supposed to be reviewed, and I was supposed to notified about resolution. They even offer themselves to call me right-away with an answer! Never happened. Notes about our conversation were never posted in my file so no record to be found. I wrote a letter to Head Office, got a letter back with instructions to call 1800 number to resolve the issue. I did. They didn't have neither instructions what to do nor any information about the whole issue. Well, I was stubborn one and wrote another letter. Same replay. Conclusion, they don't care about customer service. They don't care to do what they say they are going to do. No responsibility taken, no action... They are definitely not a problem solvers, and have a very, very poor follow up.  Just passing the buck from one Manager to another... So disappointing that this level of service is provided by such a leader in the industry. 

0 Likes
Re: Customer Complain
randyk2

I am experiencing a similar problem. Rep did not investigate and return call as promised and no response to letter I wrote.

0 Likes
Hclapp11641
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've had the same problem.   Can't get any response or intelligent life forms to answer any of my questions.  I'm thinking about contacting the Better Business Bureau.  I don't know if it will help but the complaint should show up if someone looks up Verizon through the BBB.

0 Likes
Hclapp11641
Enthusiast - Level 3

At least I know I'm not the only one being screwed around.  As sad as that may be.  It seems to be common practice.  Hopefully we will learn from our mistakes and go elsewhere when our contracts are up (I know I will) and maybe we can put these jerks out of business.

0 Likes