Customer Service with a smile, and maybe satisfaction....
graftongal
Enthusiast - Level 1

How about extending customer service with a "smile".  I was told today that I was not "authorized" to talk to anyone beyond a 1st level supervisor.  I have been a loyal customer of Verizon for MANY years, and have Verizon wireless service since Verizon first had wireless service available.  I am now going to CANCEL all Verizon products ASAP.  I have never been treated on the phone as I was today.  The first agent I talked to was as helpful as she could be, but then transferred me to her supervisor, Chelsea, who was downright one of the most RUDE repesentatives I have ever encountered.  I ended the conversation with go ahead and CANCEL all services.  I had called Verizon Fios, back in either late April or early May, 2011, to put our account on vacation status.  That was also a long wait, but got the job done.  I find out now that it never occurred, and I have been getting charge $200+ per month for something that has not been used.  Calling in to check, it is just too bad on my part, but Verizon cannot help.  I beg to differ, a company needs to be reasonable to customers and having agents like I ended up with today is just adding to my frustration......I was on the phone today for 65 minutes total, and the first 25 just waiting for the first person to come on the line.  Trust me, I will not be giving Verizon any five star reviews!

Labels (1)
Re: Customer Service with a smile, and maybe satisfaction....
LennyJ
Enthusiast - Level 3

You should file a complaint with the public utility commission in your state (PSC in New York). Also file a complaint with the Better Business bureau.

Re: Customer Service with a smile, and maybe satisfaction....
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

@graftongal wrote:

How about extending customer service with a "smile".  I was told today that I was not "authorized" to talk to anyone beyond a 1st level supervisor.  I have been a loyal customer of Verizon for MANY years, and have Verizon wireless service since Verizon first had wireless service available.  I am now going to CANCEL all Verizon products ASAP.  I have never been treated on the phone as I was today.  The first agent I talked to was as helpful as she could be, but then transferred me to her supervisor, Chelsea, who was downright one of the most RUDE repesentatives I have ever encountered.  I ended the conversation with go ahead and CANCEL all services.  I had called Verizon Fios, back in either late April or early May, 2011, to put our account on vacation status.  That was also a long wait, but got the job done.  I find out now that it never occurred, and I have been getting charge $200+ per month for something that has not been used.  Calling in to check, it is just too bad on my part, but Verizon cannot help.  I beg to differ, a company needs to be reasonable to customers and having agents like I ended up with today is just adding to my frustration......I was on the phone today for 65 minutes total, and the first 25 just waiting for the first person to come on the line.  Trust me, I will not be giving Verizon any five star reviews!