Customer service needs a lot of work
Customersucks

Verizon customer service works like a used car dealership. They will say anything to get you onboard.

Once you are onboard then you see all the hidden costs.

I was promised a a triple play package of 79.99 for 12 months with multi room DVR free for life.

Surprise surprise when I sign up I receive an email saying the package at 99.99. I call the sale and they tell me, "Ignore the email, your package is 79.99 with multi-room DVR and I will monitor your account to make sure that you get this package". To the guys credit, this was confirmed by multiple customer representatives.

Now comes the real part, getting it installed. Verizon rescheduled multiple times and then 2 days before installation a woman from Verizon calls me and says that my house is pre-wired for FIOS and insists to have self installation. I resist the best I could do but finally gave up. 2 days later, I receive a package with DVR, SD box, digital adaptor, wireless modem and other wires to get it going.

I try to install but none of the services worked. I contentiously call Verizon for 6 days and occasionally spent more than 6 hours in a day just to get it installed. Everyday a technician was promised the next day but the technician will not show up. A finally gave up and called cancellation. In cancellation department, they said that somebody will be at my house to install the next day and they will give me another $15 credit/month for 12 months for all the time I had wasted. In other words my monthly package was reduced to 64.99/month with free mulltiroom DVR.

I guess a loser in me agreed for this thinking that it was a good deal. Now I receive a bill for a triple play at 99.99 with 15.99 for DVR (no multiroom DVR). I waste another 3-6 hours with customer serive reps and finally convince myself that what a big loser I am in signing up and staying with Verizon for so long.

I guess the only reason I can find for staying for a few more days is that I want to get heard within the Verizon community before I really starting discussing Verizon customer service outside.

I want to beware everyone that never believe what you hear from a Verizon rep as that will change with time and Verizon will not share their opinion.

Also don't ask for anything even basic like can you please get it in writing or can you please transfer me to someone who can help or can you please ask someone to call back if they are not available or can I talk to your manager.

Worst customer service ever.

In conclusion,  Verizon sucks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Customer service needs a lot of work
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes