Dear Verizon: HOW NOT TO WIN OVER NEW CUSTOMERS!!!!
ronk22000

OMG Welcome to Verizon, the worst customer service ever.

Being on Social Security, my first bill that I received from Verizon was for $65 and that was the most I could pay on the bill on line

( on line would not except a larger amount)  when I received my check in Jan. Then I receive a bill for $261 for the month of Feb.. And I have to pay it all by the 10th no payment plans, no working with me,  pay it all, or you will be shut off.

Now when I signed up, I call for fio's and called for the $300 visa card. Because Fio's is not offered in my area, no visa card for me. When I set up my account I was told my bill would be under $100, come to find out they charging me $150 and some change. I people in their office are so rude, you would think they all hate you, why are you bothering us, you just have to pay. But I do hate to tell you all in the office, it is us, your customer's that pay your salary's.

reminds me of the old Cingular Wireless, told me the reason I could not get reception on my Cell phone inside, was because I was trying to use a mobile phone inside, I needed to go outside to use my cell phone. 

I feel so ripped off by these people.

NOT A HAPPY NEW CUSTOMER

Smiley Mad

0 Likes
Re: Dear Verizon: HOW NOT TO WIN OVER NEW CUSTOMERS!!!!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

I'm sorry to hear about your recent issue. The Verizon Forums is a peer-to-peer support channel in which users help other users. Because your issue appears to need account specific assistance from Verizon, I've copied your message to an employee monitored board, where a Verizon representative can assist you. You will be contacted by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account as soon as possible.

0 Likes