Discontinued service in mid November, but keep getting bills
nichtmehr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Discontinued service in mid November, and paid bill marked with the end of November. All equipment returned to the Verizon store in the middle of November. Now I get some jacked up bill or "video bill" of even greater amount, but it shows as

-$143.xx

Why is Verizon sending me this? I have searched the forum and I can't find anything here about. Anyone got this straightened out?

It shows up with " - ", does it mean Verizon will pay me? 

I don't want to call Verizon anymore, because I need to waste at least an hour for that and repeat my story to every agent the system gonna send me to.

P.S. In my mail message there was some kind of Video Bill link, when I go to Verizon, the page shows that waiting circle and then browser says 'page cannot be displayed' or even can't be found.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Discontinued service in mid November, but keep getting bills
nichtmehr
Enthusiast - Level 2

I bet Verizon people have no clue what I am talking about.

It's about the same thing when I start dialing Verizon "one-for-all" "support" number.

There is absolutely NO WAY to contact Verizon to efficiently resolve a problem.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Discontinued service in mid November, but keep getting bills
nichtmehr
Enthusiast - Level 2

I bet Verizon people have no clue what I am talking about.

It's about the same thing when I start dialing Verizon "one-for-all" "support" number.

There is absolutely NO WAY to contact Verizon to efficiently resolve a problem.

0 Likes
Re: What is this bill about? Services cancelled over a month ago.
nichtmehr
Enthusiast - Level 2

There is also a note on my bill page:

Please return Verizon-owned equipment immediately to prevent charges of up to $650 per unit. Find out more in Need-to-Know at the end of this bill.

What kind of scam is that? I would gladly throw at you 10,000 copies of the receipt from the Verizon store that everything was returned soon after my cancellation.

0 Likes