Disrespectful Customers Service Rep
lopezjs

I just called the customer service (Florida) number and received an incredible amount of disrespect from the representative. For about 20 minutes I was transferred from one person to another, all claiming that they could not help, and that I would be switched to the office where I could get help.

I was trying to get a military discount but I had a special situation and could not process the request through the automated system. Finally after those 20 minutes I received the most unprofessional “senior customer service rep”. I was on the phone with her for another 20 minutes or so having her claim that she could not help but also refused to forward me to her supervisor. After 10 minutes of her holding to “take down my information” then she came back and said sorry Verizon no longer provides military discounts.

I tried to get some simple assistance that required extra effort and they would not even provide any alternative solutions.

I just talked to a promotions rep and they let me know they did have military discounts. So the Dani Rep {edited for privacy} (maybe she lied about that info too) lied about there being no military discount.

I tried speaking to a rep supervisor then i encountered shantell AND I'm pretty sure it was the same rude rep because she tried to direct me away from her supervisor. I'm still on the phone as I post this.

Florida Verizon Fios Customer

0 Likes
Re: Disrespectful Customers Service Rep
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lopezjs,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Disrespectful Customers Service Rep
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Due to multiple failed attempts to reach you we will be closing this private support case.

If you need further assistance with Verizon service feel free to send us another post.

Thank you,

^Matthew

0 Likes