Dissatisfied Loyal Customer
mnuno
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am writing as a loyal Verizon customer of over ten years to express my dissatisfaction with a current experience involving your customer service center. I placed an order last Friday to move my services to a new location. The services were scheduled to be turned off today, September 24, 2014, at the old address and also scheduled to be set up at the new address. At 8:38 am pst I noticed that I was no longer able to access the internet or phone line at my old address. I went over to my new address and installed my landline and internet box only to find that the services were not turned on at that location yet. I called Verizon at 800-837-4966 and spoke to Jairus who provided exceptional customer service. I explained the situation and stated that I would like and desperately need internet service at one of the locations. He said he did confirm that the services were definitely off at the old address and that the services at the new address would be turned on sometime between now and the end of the day. He insisted there was nothing he could do but would check with a supervisor. He came back on the line and reiterated to me that there was nothing he or his supervisor could do since it’s a switch that is controlled at another location and he did not have any way of contacting them. I informed him that I was losing wages and expressed the importance of having access to the internet at either location, he again stated there was nothing he could do but that he had to transfer the call to his supervisor. He said although the supervisor was not available to speak to me at that time, one, most likely Rachael would call me back. I agreed to the call back since it was clear Jairus was unable to assist. Only one problem with that, he never asked for a call back number to reach me. It has now been 6 hours after my initial call and I have nothing! I don’t have either service nor a call back from a supervisor. I am currently paying for services that I do not have access to in addition to losing wages in a declining economy. Is this the type of treatment you provide to customers who continue their services with your company? There has been plenty of deals offered by competitors which I have declined as Verizon has always been good to me. Please let me know how you plan on rectifying this situation. Thank you for your time, {edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Dissatisfied Loyal Customer
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mnuno,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes