Eligibility restrictions
IrateJim1

i have run across the term "elginility restrictions apply" on a number of Verizon ad pages but cannot locate any definition in the any of the Terms or Conditions.  Has anybody had any luck getting any kind if a definition?

0 Likes
Re: Eligibility restrictions
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@IrateJim wrote:

i have run across the term "elginility restrictions apply" on a number of Verizon ad pages but cannot locate any definition in the any of the Terms or Conditions.  Has anybody had any luck getting any kind if a definition?

Odds are they are referring to you needing to be a new customer and/or pass their credit check. Do you have a specific example?

0 Likes
IrateJim1

Copied from an a posted ad. ( i made the relevent text red)

Verizon Connections Online Employee Offer: Discounts on qualifying bundles available to active qualifying employees of participating organizations. Standard bundle agreements, eligibility restrictions and additional terms apply. Program and amounts are subject to change and may be modified or discontinued at any time. Limit of one Verizon Connections discount per account.

I can hazard a "guess" at what they mean.  However, if they are not listed or deifned in a location accessible to the public then they cannot be legally binding.  Otherwise it allows Verizon to make up whatever they want for each individual.  I am looking for some form of documentation.

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Considering the information requested on the Check Your Eligibility page, it looks like hat particular discount's eligibility depends on where you live, what services you have, and whether your employer is part of the discount program.

For a definitive answer, though, you'll most likely have to actually contact Verizon. This is a peer-to-peer forum, so you'll have to use one of the options on their Contact Us page for that.

0 Likes