Email address to send complaint about customer service representative
Alyssa978

Please send me an email address that I can use to send a complaint about a particularly rude Verizon customer service representative.

0 Likes
Re: Email address to send complaint about customer service representative
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. You can contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

0 Likes
Alyssa978

Ornahp  - That was a very friendly, yet extremely unhelpful response to my post.  Allow me to re-phrase my original post : 

Does anyone know of an email address that I can use in order to send a complaint to Verizon regarding a customer service representative?  The support website on the Verizon website is not allowing me to connect to live chat nor to send an email.   The wait time when calling customer support is ridiculously long - like 15 to 20 minutes.  I have no interest in waiting on hold again just to have my call answered by an extremely rude, unhelpful employee of Verizon.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

the email form isn't working?    

0 Likes
paulgs31
Enthusiast - Level 3

Alyssa, I feel your pain. I've been yelled at , sworn at, hung up on, and blatently ignored. I emailed everyone and every department known to verizon with names, times and incidents and nothing happens.

Verizon doesn't  care.   I know you are angry but there is nothing you can do. They hire crappy employees. 

0 Likes
JovSo

I also need an email address for RUDE customer service.

0 Likes
Phone service needs fixed
gracielee472

I have had Verizon phone service and internet for several years and everytime we have a bad storm, the lines go dead..I have called Verizon numerous times, repair tickets are done but yet they are not fixing the problem. All I want is to complain to Verizon via email, which is not available on the website...

0 Likes
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@JovSo wrote:

I also need an email address for RUDE customer service.

Here's one route:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CGAQFjAF&url...

0 Likes
tonylav

As of today, 12-12-28, you can not reach live chat or find an email address through the page you offered.

Perhaps when you posted it, those features were available, but now, no way.

So, people, get out your pen a paper and write a letter. See how that goes.

0 Likes
tonylav

What email form?

No email form anywhere of the Verizon site.

0 Likes