Everything so difficult with this company!!
TheGuz

I have had fios I think for 3 years now. If I have an issue or need something fixed I free up my day becuase I know my verizon phone call with their horrible customer service will ruin my day. Started with a great deal when I originally signed up then everything went downhill from there. Im not going to go into all my issues but this is my most recent. When I renewed my contract the sales person said "if you ever wanted an updated DVR just call and let them know and it wouldnt be a problem to do at no charge, after all you pay monthly on it anyway". So yesterday I decided to take advantage of it or so I thought. My DVR had been acting funny as it is so I call and I think for the first time I got a promt answer on the phone. So I am talking to a sales rep and I tell her having issues with and I wanted to update it to a new one as well. Sorry I cant help with that let transfer you to tech support. Tech support tries to go through the steps of fixing the DVR and  because no one made him aware that I also wanted an updated DVR. Oh soryy no one told me, I can only replace your box with the same one. Told them my friend recieved a new one and he said for 40 we can give you one with triple the space. Refused to pay and told him about what I was told when I signed up. He ends up transfering to sales because he says he cant help me anymore. Sales now starts all kinds of lying from we dont have a newer box, only tech support can help you with this, just wait there are new boxes coming out, and how about you get a new one to pick up in store then come back another day and return the other one. He was apparently doing me a favor by telling me how to get around stuff, like I can ever trust customer service, I would probably end up paying for an extra box then have to come to a forum to complain since it seems to be impossible for verizon to have a spot to file complaints on your account. So after all this I researched Fios DVR's and there are newer models then what I have and they are supposed to be coming out with new ones soon. **bleep** because I got lied to and why would I pay $40 for a new DVR when you are supposedly coming out with new ones that I would probably have to pay for as well. I think I have had it with Verizon as soon as contract is over Im gone or hopefully I get one of those offers in the mail from a competitor that will pay the cancelation fee if I switch. Oh Google Fiber hurry up and expand to save me from this rude, careless, lying company.

0 Likes