Existing DirecTV customers and the Verizon Triple Play
X-Isle

As you may have guessed from the subject, I am intersted in getting the Triple Play bundle, however I am already an existing customer with DirecTV. How will this affect my purchasing of the Triple Play?

As a side note, I also have a land line and interenet through Verizon already.

Thanks in advance for any info.

0 Likes
Re: Existing DirecTV customers and the Verizon Triple Play
dannie_k
Enthusiast - Level 3

Uh, you should call customer service.

From reading the ads that come to my house it says New customers for those triple play offers. And you have directv already which could exclude you from the promotion. I would just call them if I were you to be sure.,

0 Likes
DarthMatt
Enthusiast - Level 2

My prediction is that they already lighten your load by taking your money for directv, why would they help you any more. Your not a new customer so they do not care about you. Not trying to be any way, it just seems to be how Verizon is any more. Of course they may find some way to milk more money out of you for it.

dannie_k
Enthusiast - Level 3

@DarthMatt.. That is your opinion, not a fact.

Verizon doesn't sell directv by itself. You have to subscribe to Verizon service, too.

The OP said he has existing Directv which lets us know that he had that service and got it through DTV. He simply wanted to know if he could get the triple play but like the ad states its for new customers. He should be able to get discount freedom phone and high speed..because he is NEW when it comes to those services.

0 Likes