Extremely Inappropriate Costumer Service
aidenkael

This incident happened at 2570 Jackson Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48103.  I entered the store at 4PM to get my HTC Trophy fixed, and was told I was not able to do that because I'm not authorized on the account.  After I left and got access to the account, I called the number Crystal (who originaly helped me and was very nice) gave me, but they told me they were not able to help me.  I was told to go back to the store and they would help me.  I rushed back to the store and arrived in the parking lot at 4:58.  Knowing the closing time was in only two minutes, I hurried to the door.  As I got to the door, I noticed one of the managers try and lock it on me, even though a couple had just gone in before me.  I opened the door that was not locked an stepped inside, only to be told (very rudely) they were closed.  This is a problem for more then just one reason:

1. Any customer (especially one that has been with you for almost 10 years) should not have a door shut one him because the employees don't want to deal with it.

2. Michigan law states you must serve customers until 10 minutes past your posted closing time.

I have filed a complaint with both Verizon and the Better Business Bureu, and I will be visiting the same store to speak with a manager tomorrow when they open.

0 Likes
Re: Extremely Inappropriate Costumer Service
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

This forum is for Verizon Residintial services. You should be posting about your wireless issue in the Verizon Wireless Community.