FiOS After The One-Year Contract
MIB
Enthusiast - Level 3
Is there anyone willing to share their experience when their contract with Verizon expired? I am currently under contract with Verizon for a FiOS Triple Freedom Bundle for $99. What happens when my contract expires? What should I do so I don't end up paying $300+ after my contract?
0 Likes
Re: FiOS After The One-Year Contract
sgip2000

I take it you weren't offered the "2 Year price guarantee"?

A couple years ago I had internet only and when my contract expired I still received the same price for about 6 months after.  I didn't see a price increase until the speed was increased which came with a higher cost.

If you're concerned about it, you can always ask to renew your contract.

Message Edited by sgip2000 on 06-24-2009 08:52 PM
Message Edited by sgip2000 on 06-24-2009 08:53 PM
0 Likes
JavaJunkie
We finished off a 1 year contract and renewed March of 09 for a second year.  Our prices stayed the same, unless we decide to upgrade our Internet speed.  There's a cancellation fee, but that's normal if you sign a contract for a year.
0 Likes
Googes101
Enthusiast - Level 2

All you have to do is call customer service and ask them to renewal your contract and see if you can lock in a price for 2 years. If you need the number it is 1888-553-1555. But just let you know sometimes prices can change so your price could stay the same or change, but you can ask them and see what they can give you.

Michael

Message Edited by ElizabethS on 07-21-2009 03:06 PM
0 Likes