Customers With Disabilities
Contributor
Cbowe
0 Kudos

FiOS location checker can't find my address?

I've tried a few times using the main page as well as a link I found on this forum... Yet still no luck. I just want to check all the deals available and the like to compare to my current cable situation... And considering I'm happy just secretly envious of the faster speeds FiOS could possibly provide, I don't want to call and be pressured @_@

Why wouldn't the locator be able to find my address? I live in Los Angeles, and I know for a fact a few people nearby have verizon...

So help or explanation would be greatly appreciated!

Employee
Anthony_VZ
0 Kudos

Re: FiOS location checker can't find my address?

Just because FIOS is available in LA, it doesn't mean its available everywhere. I would be happy to check on the back end if its showing your particular address as being available. I have sent you a private message to get more information.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Shop FiOS

• FiOS Internet
  • FiOS TV
  • FiOS Digital Voice
  • FiOS Deals

Account & Services

Email, News & TV

• Check Email
  • Announcements

Support Tools