Free?
geotv
Enthusiast - Level 3

So under the guide under "free movies"  you dont get to actually watch any of them unless you upgrade your TV package?  Hilarious.  Someone tell me this isnt true.

Wow I remember the days when I thought comcast was 5 dollars more expensive than Verizon and they were ripping me off.  Hmmm 5 dollars more got me all the "free" movies I could watch, my netflix actually loaded the movies properly, the PPV wasnt garbled (ever), my internet speed was never slooooow and I didnt have to pay for missed television episodes that were on just last week.  In heinsight this service isnt even comparable to Comcast.  Its a pay per view system disguised as a cable company that gives you access for a monthly fee.  The monthly fee is just for your interface to pay for everything else.  This company costs me 50 dollars of pure aggravation every month.

I am filing a complaint with the BBB for false advertising, as the saleperson told me I would get all these features.  If they told me before I accepted terms that I would have to upgrade my service in order to get  "FREE" movies then that would have made my service MORE expensive than Comcast. 

The ole bait and switch tactic. 

0 Likes
Re: Free?
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Free or premium is the catagory.

0 Likes
Re: Free?
geotv
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes and when you click on the one that says "free" it says I have to upgrade in order to watch it, thus the post. 

Or are you saying this is not working correctly?

0 Likes