Frustrated Customer
SteveG09

My 24-month contract is due to expire in two weeks. I currently have the Verizon triple play and pay $69.99 a month along with an additional $20.00 for specialty channels. I have strenuously been trying to find a renewal option through Verizon that is close to what I currently pay.  However, after talking to agents both online and on the phone, I am receiving mixed messages on my pricing options.  The agents have told me that my bill will increase to $115 a month.  Additionally, this price reflects downgrades in both my TV and internet packages.  I don't understand how there can be such a substantial price increase. Furthermore, when I attempted to renew my services with Verizon through an advertisement found on the Verizon website (which offers Verizon triple play for $79.99 a month with a 24-month contract), the Verizon website would not let me add this package and price to my account.

I have been a Verizon customer for nearly 20 years, however the frustration I have encountered these few weeks are making me question whether I will continue to remain one.  If anyone has gone through a similar issue, please let me know how you have resolved it.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: Frustrated Customer
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes