Garnishment from Calling Card
SammySue_82

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I should most likely be posting this in a different place but I have never really got the hang of forums.. Once again though.. I NEED HELP!!! My wages have been garnished for the last 5 months.. Unfairly garnished to where I have had several paychecks for literally ZERO dollars and ZERO cents.. The garnishment paperwork my employer received said it was a debt from 2004 which would have made me 22 at the time.. I am now 31 and as I said the garnishment started 5 months ago.. I honestly just figured it was an unpaid medical to bill.. To my shock I find out it is from a $2200 Verizon calling card.. My hand on the Bible I don't even know what a calling card is and sure as heck never had one, mad surely didn't run this card that I never had up to $2200.. I have never been a customer of Verizon at all.. EVER!! I just got my very first cell phone when I was 28.. I am getting nowhere with Verizon customer service, the attorneys that have filed the suit against me and feel like I have been robbed.. Really!!! Scammed and robbed by this company.. Can somebody PLEASE give me some advice that will get me somewhere.. I'm broke from this debt that I never even accrued.. It is seriously robbery and something needs to be done!! I'm just clueless on how to go about it.. Please help!! I'm as desperate as a person can be!!

0 Likes
Re: Garnishment from Calling Card
LongIsland53
Enthusiast - Level 2

You should contact your Congressman's office immediately, this is what your Congressman and his staff is for, To represent and protect you from things like this.This is fraud perpetrated on you by Verizon and their lawyers and they will pay dearly for this.

0 Likes