Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Contributor
Stevefr

Getting through to a live person at Verizon on the phone

I just spent 45 minutes on the phone with Verizon.  Most of the time I was on hold or being passed from one person to the next until I finally got the right person.  This is both time consuming and frustrating.  This was not the first time this has happened.  I am getting pretty annoyed and am  thinking about switching to Comcast when my 2 year commitment with Verizon FIOS is over.  Verizon needs to do a better job in responding to phone calls.  I tried the on-line chat with an agent and the info they were able to give me was useless.

Gold Contributor VII
dslr595148
0 Kudos

Re: Getting through to a live person at Verizon on the phone

I agree.

What is the issue that you are trying to contact them about?

However, please do not give out any private info that users on the net should not know.

Serial number(s), MAC Address(es), Phone Number(s), Snail Mail Address, E-mail Address, and the like....

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

Contributor
Dyan
0 Kudos

I had luck calling the Customer Relations number - 800-483-7988. Good luck with your issue!

Nickel Contributor
hitmehhh

When they prompt you to press 1,2 ,etc. press 0 that will take you right to a customer service person.Pressing 0 pretty much works for any customer service you need to call.

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411