HELP with home voicemail
Jimybell

I upgraded my home phone plan to Freedom Essentials which had a completion date of 1/6/2012.  I was told that I would receive OnePoint Voicmail with up to 8 mailboxes.  On 1/12/2012 I go to set up my mailboxes and find out that I only have one.  I call and was told that they added the wrong voicemail and it would be fixed on 1/13/2012.  I get an automated call @ 10:30 am on 1/13 from Verizon stating the my change is complete.  I gave it until 6:30 pm and still only had one mailbox.  I called back and this time was told it would be fixed within 5 mins.  Well, it's like 12 hours later and it's still not fixed.  I dread having to call back because I'm always transferred from one person to another and unreasonably long hold times.  During my 2 calls, I was probably on hold for a total of 1.5 hours and actually talked to a live person for 7 mins total.

Now with Call-Assistant, if I go to activate it I'm told I haven't ordered it.  When I go to order it, I'm told I already have it.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HELP with home voicemail
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Jimybell

I now have access to multiple voicemail mailboxes however, I am being charged $8.50 for it when I was told it was included in the Freedom Essential plan.  And I still am unable to access Call Assistant.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

When you are contacted by a VZ agent, please explain that problem to them.

0 Likes
Jimybell

Thanks for your curt response, Elizabeth.  I'm waiting to be contacted by a VZ agent so I can "explain that problem to them."

0 Likes