Williek4

Please I am begging that someone fix the issue with my phone bill, I have been calling Verizon for almost a year about long distance being billed when I have the freedom package,  I have literally called, well my daughter has called care and has been told every single time the issue is now fixed and credit has been issued , well the only thing that happens is credit is put on the phone.  I have asked to speak to mangers, supervisors and even wrote letters and emails to verizon about the issue and no one has ever replied, well i do get a email telling that the issue is being looked at but never has this issue been resolved .  I really do not know what else to do so my great idea would be to get employees who can resolve issues and stop transferring or hanging up on customers, after all we the customers pay your salary.   thank you Willie Keene

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HELP
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the billing issues you are having. I have sent you a private message a few days ago to get more information, but haven't received a response. Please check your private messages by clicking on the yellow envelope icon at the top right of your screen.

0 Likes