HORRIBLE service after deactivation.
DisappointedMan

1st and foremost: verizon,

The way I've been handled after my services were suspended is definitely not something id expect from a company such as verizon. My services were suspended, for non payment of course, but that's where everything went to crap. I spoke with a VERIZON rep to get it REINSTATED with monthly payments of 199 (think I owed 1000). I call a month later and next thing I know verizon has NOTHING on my acct because it's been sent to a CA already and there's nothing that can be done about it. No way to reinstate it. Nothing. I have to reapply for services. It also seemed that now I'm not a customer you decided to treat me as such. Reps were somewhat rude and didn't want to transfer me to supervisors or managers to discuss my disappointment. First you give the wrong number for the CA you sent my acct to...then after FINALLY expressing my discontent with a supervisor and asking for ph # to file complaint, he gives the # to that same CA. Wth!!! Very unprofessional on your part and I will be filing complaints with various places  if you guys keep withdrawing from my bank account. From what I understand, I owed 1000 and you've taken 1200 so far but I can't call to verify because VERIZON has NO INFO on my acct yet VERIZON is drafting out of my bank acct. will not be returning to y'all ever.

0 Likes
Re: HORRIBLE service after deactivation.
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@DisappointedMan wrote:
1st and foremost: verizon,

The way I've been handled after my services were suspended is definitely not something id expect from a company such as verizon. My services were suspended, for non payment of course, but that's where everything went to crap. I spoke with a VERIZON rep to get it REINSTATED with monthly payments of 199 (think I owed 1000). I call a month later and next thing I know verizon has NOTHING on my acct because it's been sent to a CA already and there's nothing that can be done about it. No way to reinstate it. Nothing. I have to reapply for services. It also seemed that now I'm not a customer you decided to treat me as such. Reps were somewhat rude and didn't want to transfer me to supervisors or managers to discuss my disappointment. First you give the wrong number for the CA you sent my acct to...then after FINALLY expressing my discontent with a supervisor and asking for ph # to file complaint, he gives the # to that same CA. Wth!!! Very unprofessional on your part and I will be filing complaints with various places and also taking you to court if you guys keep withdrawing from my bank account. From what I understand, I owed 1000 and you've taken 1200 so far but I can't call to verify because VERIZON has NO INFO on my acct yet VERIZON is drafting out of my bank acct. will not be returning to y'all ever.

This is a peer-to-peer support forum. If you want to get a message to Verizon, you should contact them directly via one of the options on their Contact Us page.

0 Likes
Re: HORRIBLE service after deactivation.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes