Hmm. They really do hate copper.
tns
Master - Level 2

This importat message is showing on my page even though I am already FIOS.

"http://www22.verizon.com/ForYourHome/MyAccount/Protected/Common/CopperToFiOSPromo.aspx

FiOS is Here!

We are in the process of converting your entire service area to our state-of-the-art fiber-optic network and we need your help!

Products you may currently subscribe to such as High Speed Internet (DSL) or voice services over our copper phone lines will no longer be available in your area once this transition is complete. In order to transfer you to our fiber network, we need to schedule an appointment to install new equipment at your location. Scheduling this appointment immediately will ensure you a worry-free experience with no service interruptions. Act now to avoid any disruption of your service by simply selecting an option below.

As a result of upgrading to fiber, we will be able to offer you a complete bundle of services to address all your communications and entertainment needs. The upgrade allows you to keep the voice service you have today and also gives you the option to subscribe to our amazing FiOS TV and FiOS Internet services.

Reminder: The move to fiber optics will not change your current Verizon services or rates and you will not be charged for the installation or for the equipment required for the fiber upgrade

OPTION 1 – Convert My Service to Fiber
I only wish to change my current copper phone service to a fiber connection.
Convert to Fiber
OPTION 2 – Explore FiOS Options
I want to explore all Verizon FiOS upgrade & bundle options available to me.
Explore FiOS
OPTION 1 – Explore FiOS Options
I want to explore all Verizon FiOS upgrade & bundle options available to me.
Explore FiOS

NOTE: If you wish to simply disconnect your existing service, please contact your local business office.
0 Likes