How To Give Customer Support
blizzard06
Enthusiast - Level 1

On July 9th I called to have my services moved from one home to another (I moved)

Got an order number  VA  [edited for privacy]—for service to be disconnected July  27th and installed on August 8th---Okay this to me was too long but I agreed.

August 8th – after being told I would get my service between the hours of 9 am – 5pm, I took off from work – and I received no service, no phone call, nothing!
So I called here’s the timeline:

August 8th spoke to Elizabeth 0n the phone for 2 hrs

Then Spoke to Andy [edited for privacywho gave me a Mike [edited for privacy] – who was to call me; well he didn’t so I called him on the 9th – he says” I don’t know why he told you to call me” and he hung up-

August 8th also talked to a Mr. Hayes who said I can only get phone and internet – which I said okay that will work—but of course didn’t happen.

August 9 – talked to Mike ([edited for privacy])  he talked to me for two hours and tired to assist even promise he would get back to me---which he did call back; but still haven’t’ heard from him or anyone

Today – August 13th --- I have talked to Dave [edited for privacy]

Courtney and Ms. Lemma --- and I still can only get my phone on now because now you can only give me phone service

Why am I telling you all of this because your CUSTOMER SERVICE sucks and I am **bleep** – I have no phone, no internet, no TV  ---however all these services where still at my old home according to someone calling me from Newport News, VA ([edited for privacy]) to ask me if I still lived there?  DUH NO!

So that being said, does anyone know their left hand from their right?  Or can anyone please be straight with me about the poor service I would receive if I moved?  Just be honest!  Now you are telling me I have to wait until September 12TH--- Ridiculous don’t you think???? 

Re: How To Give Customer Support
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes