How does one pay their bill
williamseals5

I have been a Verizon wireless customer for10+ years and switched to FIOS internet and TV a few years ago.  When I first switched I set up the one bill account, where it then took me over 8 hours on the phone to finally get FIOS and wireless Verizon to acknowledge each other exists.  All went well until thismonth's billing cycle.  When I went to log into my account, the system decided to make things more convenient for me by no longer taking my old user ID and password, but giving me the opportunity to get a new user name and password.  All I needed to do was enter my home phone land line number, which I don't have a land line, or my account number with the new user ID which I can't get because I can't log in to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.  After spending over an hour on the phone listening to the electronically generated drone of the voice telling me all agents were busy, mind you this was starting at 8:45, 15 min prior to the go time, and listening to the wail of the Kenny G music, the agent told me that it wasn't their department.  After another 40+ minutes of aural torture, I gave up, went out and shot several furry creatures and contemplated the meaning of life.  How does one pay their bill under these circumstances?  I even tried to use the 969 phony home phone  number they gave me.  What are my options and yes, in one month I will be canceling anything to do with Verizon TV and internet.

0 Likes
Re: How does one pay their bill
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes