I WANT MY OLD HOMEPAGE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
susanpun
Enthusiast - Level 1
The new homepage is beyond useless. Imposing it with out warning was unconscionable. I WANT MY OLD HOMEPAGE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully there is a way to do that. If the answer is no, I will be forced to find a non Verizon home page. Please let me know what can be done.
Tags (3)
Re: I WANT MY OLD HOMEPAGE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kentucky3
Enthusiast - Level 1

You are absolutely correct.  I tried to give kudos, but it wouldn't let me.

Hubrisnxs
Legend

Unfortunately once a webpage is updated, the old one is gone.  

There are some really good helpful hints on this verizon blog, you should check it out, it might answer some questions and make life a little easier.

Bummed2
Enthusiast - Level 1

New page is horrible. Someone please figure out how to get my nice customized home page back.

Justin46
Legend

You aren't going to get the old page back, so just forget it. Instead, pick some other site (or sites) to use as your home page (I have my browser open 6 sites at startup, none of which is My Verizon). There is absolutely no reason to get all upset about the My Verizon page; why do you want to use it anyway? I use it once a month to pay my bill, that is pretty much it. If you use Verizon's webmail, then just go directly to the webmail site, no reason to go to My Verizon first.

Keller, TX 76248

Hubrisnxs
Legend
If it's the Yahoo homepage, other users found great relief by changing their homepage to http://my.Yahoo.com
imozeus
Enthusiast - Level 1

PERFECT!  

http://my.Yahoo.com

Thanks Hubrisnxs.

*I wonder why Verizon hasn't provided this answer?  Smiley Wink

Lrf1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Use http://my.yahoo.com/ as your home page.

@susanpun wrote:
The new homepage is beyond useless. Imposing it with out warning was unconscionable. I WANT MY OLD HOMEPAGE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully there is a way to do that. If the answer is no, I will be forced to find a non Verizon home page. Please let me know what can be done.
mistsink1

0 Likes
DEBORAHQUINONES

@susanpun wrote:
0 Likes