I cannot pay bill online
LisD

I received an email message letting me know that my current bill was available on line for payment.  However, when I try to pay my bill on line, I am unable to get to screen that allows me to do that.  In fact, I can't even find my bill at all.  Then when I try to call Verizon support, I get through a number of prompts and then get a busy signal, so I'm not even able to access a Verizon rep to help.  Can anyone out there help with this???

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I cannot pay bill online
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LisD

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Welcome to the forums.  You're talking to other customers here.

Over the weekend, I saw a message on "My Verizon" that said they were updating their billing systems.  As a result, billing information was going to be unavailable.  This outage affected both the web site and systems used by the call centers.  I suspect this has caused an increased call load as customers who didn't see, understand or care about the notice try to deal with the outage.

If you haven't tried today, you might want to try again.

You may have better luck reaching a Verizon rep through online chat.

All of the options to reach Verizon can be found from this link:

Contact Us

Good Luck.

0 Likes
LisD

Thanks for your response.  I saw the billing system update info over the weekend, so I did try again today with no luck.  I previously used the contact info at the link you sent and got nowhere so I will try calling Verizon again and see if I can get through the prompts without being disconnected.  I appreciate your response.  I'll keep trying!!  Thanks again.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LisD

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
LisD
Thank you. Your agent contacted me and was able to resolve the issue quickly.
0 Likes
jjoecb1

I am unable to pay my bill on line using the one time payment plan. I get a message saying that my bank and or finacial does not allow electronic payments from this account. I called and they said it was on my verizon end. Contacted verizon and they made a payment deduction from my banking info themselves. They said the would put a ticket out for my problem.  Still cannot make payments and they said there is no track ticket out. What the heck. I spent over 2 hours on the phone with them to get this solved and not solved yet. Please Help.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jjoecb

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Sarin
Enthusiast - Level 1

Good evening, I have been having issues with paying my bill. This is my FIRST bill and real interaction with verizon and it keeps telling me this "We are currently experiencing difficulties with this payment application. Please try again later. We apologize for this inconvenience." I have been trying for over a week now to pay my bill via online and to the same message it wont let me set up auto pay or anything. I'm just concerned that they will hit me with a late fee because their system will not let me pay my bill. Oh did I mention due to the delay my bill was due August 15. So if I could get some help that would be amazing. Thanks.

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Sarin,

0 Likes
blueheron1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Cannot pay bill online and get a screen asking me to verify my billing phone or account number and last amount paid or billed.

I do this and get another message stating that "that phone number is already registered." 

I don't know my account number because the full account number is locked in there and I am unable to gain access to any of my FIOS account. I had no problem paying my Verizon Wireless bill. I hope late fees are going to be waived because this is unfair and also because I'm getting a disconnect notice by email, now. NOTHING by mail (I wish!) so of course nothing with my account #. The downfall of being paperless, huh.

Email responses, only please. The house phone is not answered and we were not told how to access our voice mail and in fact did not know we had voicemail until someone told us they were leaving messages! Oy! 

So - email assistance and pop-up chat or just fix this problem, please.

0 Likes