Re: I cannot pay bill online
jjoecb1

Nobody has contacted me yet.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello blueheron

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Thank you jjoecb. We have requested that they get in touch with you.

0 Likes
bryanandbob

Elizabeth...  my problem is not with Verizon Wireless.  The Verizon Wireless was on the support call with me to Verizon Communications trying to explain to them that the wireless bill was paid in full.   It is the Verizon Communications team that refuses to recognize that I do not owe them for my wireless charges.   They are demanding that I pay them for my wireless charges, too.  Why don't they get it???

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
dabkin

I am having a similar issue: can't access Bill and Payment section and Account managing from the Web. I was able to get to Ecenter and open a ticket. However, an email that Verizon sent regarding this issue looks pretty much standard and impersonal. At this point a timely resolution seems to be unlikely. It looks like while converting/updating accounts, Verizon somehow disabled some features on my account somewhere in their vast database. In the meantime, I am patiently awaiting any developments. On one of the forums, I found a similar case: it took Verizon 2 months to solve that one. In the meantime, I am 4 days late on my bill: will contact Verizon, so maybe they can send me a paper bill.

0 Likes
KNesta

I ham having the same issues with seeng or paying my bill online.  I have not been able to convert to autopay or de-enroll from paperless billing.  I was forced to make this month's payment by phone and was chared 3.50 to do so.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi KNesta,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Frank201

I too have not been able to pay online nor can I see my bill. I was told to download the Fios App, same issue, then told to do it using my tv remote that also did not work. Tried via the phone but it would not recognize my account number. So after numerous calls and hand offs I was able to get someone on the phone who took my payment and waived the $3.50 fee to pay via the phone. This has been happening for 1 month.

0 Likes
DCDiva1

I have also been unable to pay or view my bill online since October. In order to avoid paying the $3.50 charge, I just got the address so that I can mail in the payment. Here it is:

Verizon Communications Building

PO Box 920041

Dallas, TX 75392-0041

I was told to include a brief note that lists my phone number and account number so that the payment is credited properly. 

0 Likes