Re: I cannot pay bill online
rlockridge_pa

I just spoke with an agent and she reminded me about the account number change which just happened and impacted my billing cycle.   That helps but I need to know how to get the proper account number reflected on My Verizon.   Its still showing my old account number.

0 Likes
rlockridge_pa

Never mind.   I've got it straightened out now.   I was signing on with old userid.    Everything is fine.   Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
Nicole_D

I'm also having trouble viewing my billing information. For the past month, every time I try to view my payment info, it says that Verizon can't process the request at the time; please try again. For the last billing period, I had to use the 3rd party service to pay my bill.

Other issues with my account include:

-I can't see my account ID number when I log in.

-Verizon is unable to verify my email address.

I have attempted to speak to a Verizon rep via live chat, but the person was unable to help.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Nicole_D

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
jokemaster13

I am having same issue for past 2 months, not able to access bill pay online, have been trying for past 2 months, please help.image

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello jokemaster13

We will have someone reach out to you as well.

0 Likes
breesea

I have been trying to pay my bill online for a month.  when I go to pay, I get this message about "do you want to open or save myverizoninvalid.aspx from verizon.com?"  I called on Monday 12/22 and tech support said they had to open a service ticket.  It's friday 12/26 and I haven't heard a thing via email or phone. 

0 Likes
Frank201
Still can't pay my bill online, via any app nor the tv. I have paperless billing. Can Verizon get this fixed?
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello breesea

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Frank201

We will have someone reach out to you as well.

0 Likes