I need help with this matter !
fadi_nzr

Hello,

I recently moved a Verizon FIOS account from my uncle to be in my name,

I haven't changed anything, but as you know since I count as new customer, I am going to get an online account

Keeping in mind that I already had one before I transfer the service which is {edited for privacy} and now I have new one

which is {edited for privacy}" and I wish to get ride of it, because we all want to keep our records organized

So, is there any work around or suggestion on how to cancel Verizon account if you already have one!

Thanks, and sorry for any spelling mistakes.

0 Likes
Re: I need help with this matter !
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You need to contact the billing dept. of Verizon and ask for assistance.  Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Re: I need help with this matter !
fadi_nzr

@ElizabethS wrote:

You need to contact the billing dept. of Verizon and ask for assistance.  Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

But they said that they cannot cancel it ! that's why I posted this thread hoping to find some help

0 Likes