I really hate dealing with Verizon customer support!!!
Crf222
Last week I had problems with my the fios box. It took 20 minutes to get a rep. I had to wait a week before a tech could come out. He was to arrive somewhere between 8:00 am and 5:00pm. I live 45 min to an hour from home ( depending on traffic).
They refused to give me a time so I had to take the day off. Wouldn't you know he came around 3:30. He was very polite but I ended up with more problems. He ended up giving me a new box....called to activate it and left about 5:30 telling me it will take about an hour for the download and that he would call me the next day. He even gave me his card. The down load failed and waited till 10am before I called him. (both mobile and home) Just got his answering machine and left message several times. In the mean time I contact customer support. It was eventually almost 2 hours before the tech figured out that the box was bad. He told me he would send a new one but I wouldn't get it for 3 days. I told him that was not acceptable . I explained my frustration and told him I wanted a tech to come out. He was kind enough to set this up for the next day...Sunday between 1 and 5. I even called back to see if he really set it up and he did. So today I waited and called again around 3. And it was still scheduled. 5 minutes later I got a call saying he could not makes the appointment!!!!!!!! Monday I am calling customer service and CANCELLING my service. NOBODY SHOULD BE TREATED THIS WAY!!!!!!! Caryn F.
Waited
Ur
0 Likes
Re: I really hate dealing with Verizon customer support!!!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

I'm sorry to hear about your recent issue. The Verizon Forums is a peer-to-peer support channel in which users help other users. Because your issue appears to need account specific assistance from Verizon, I've moved your message to an employee monitored board, where a Verizon representative can assist you. You will be contacted by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account as soon as possible.
Thank you for your participation in the Verizon Forums!

KaLin

0 Likes
Re: I really hate dealing with Verizon customer support!!!
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes