I reported verizon at BBB.org
choiluke

I’ve been a customer of Verizon residential phone & internet service with a 2 year contract and the billing cost was around $65.00 + Tax / month (Expired FEB.25.2013)

After the 2 year contract, Verizon began charging me $79.99 per month (MAR.25. 2013)

As I began looking around for a new provider, I found a more cheaper service a with 3 bundle plan (phone, internet, TV) on verizon.com called "Triple play with one bill” (Pay together 3 bundle service with Verizon wireless payment." I signed up for the service and the price was…

1st months - $59.99

2-22months -$64.99

23 Months - $94.99 with 2 year agreement.

I have 3 screen shots that shows the price and service detail I agreed upon.

Captured on May. 22. 2013 and Jun.03. 2013 from Verizon.com

However, Verizon Charged me $142.10 (APR.25. 2013)

$94.98 (MAY. 25.2013)

$74.99 (JUN. 25. 2013)

I contacted the Verizon company after every bill, but received the same answer “3 bundle, $99.99/month”

On JUL. 25.2013 they removed the triple play service and charged  an individual price  without my consent or notice  and removed all my discounted items.

(Price they charged me this month)

7/258/24FiOS Digital Voice Unlimited View Details $44.99

7/258/24FiOS TV Select HD $49.99

7/258/24FiOS Internet 50/25 $79.99

So, this month Verizon Charged me $174.97 plus

Change in Service and Partial Month Sub total  $62.50. In total, they charged me $237.47.

Today, I called Verizon customer service to question why they changed my bundle plan and made it $79.99/months with $104.00 Credit back. They responded  “If you cancel after 30 days, you have to pay penalty of $230.00 and it will be deducted $10.00 every month” 

This is a unfair and disappointing treatment to a customer.  I got a  2 year agreement, but Verizon broke up the agreement and changed my agreement plan by continuously overcharging than what I agreed upon.

Lastly, when I added TV service for Triple Play, Verizon Home Screen promised me a  $100.00 debit card.  They gave me options

1st.  Free DVR service for 2years.  If I don’t Choose Free DVR then $100.00 gift card

I chose the NO DVR SERVICE to receive my $100 gift card which I haven’t received.

I asked the Verizon representative today why I haven’t received the gift card in which the representative responded that I have a past due amount. I asked “is that only reason?” which would assume me my gift card If I paid my past due amount. However, a few moment the representative changed her answer by stating “I can’t find any $100.00 gift card”

0 Likes
Re: I reported verizon at BBB.org
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: I reported verizon at BBB.org
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

choiluke,

We've had to close your private support case due to non-response. If you still require assistance, please create a public posting in this thread and we'll reach back out to you.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes