IN HOME AGENT
dwighton9

I have in home agent since it came out and has worked fine until yesterday. Now the program loads and gets stuck on "retrieving your account information please wait" and wait I do. It try's for a few minutes then it stops and the page stays on the screen till I remove it. Deleted program and reinstalled it same problem. Any ideas??

0 Likes
Re: IN HOME AGENT
Lee_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Since it started failing on the authentication portion when the program loads my first theory would be it could be a firewall issue. If the firewall is blocking IHA and the block remained even after the re-install it could cause those symptoms. The second thing to check would be to ensure you are able to access your account without any issues on verizon.com to check if its an authentication problem. Barring that depending on what Operating System your on, it's possible a system update could have caused a conflict. If the latter are the case there are avenues to have this investigated. Please check for a private message from me in your Forums inbox.

Lee_vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes