Internet
roscoe11

Today I spent 50  minutes on the phone with Verizon.  When I called I asked where this person was located.  They said Mexico.

I asked to be transferred to someone in the US.  They said I had to hold for about 3 minutes, I said OK.  I held for 30 minutes.

They came back on the line.  I asked again to speak with someone in the US.  Held longer.  I was transferred 3 times, each person speaking English better than the one before.  I asked again what country?  She said 20 miles outside of San Diego.  I asked again what country? 20 miles outside San Diego.  I asked again, WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU IN?  She finally said Mexico.

I said I am an American and I want to speak with an American.  She said someone would call me back.  I waited about 30 minutes no call.  I called to cancel my bundle and guess what, an American answered the phone.  He asked what the problem was and I told him.  He transferred me to technical support in the US.  My internet was up and running in less than 5 minutes.  I probably could have had it up in running with the first call.  But,  I am an AMERICAN.  

0 Likes