Just plain mad!
JoeJ1

After the runaround I have gotten from csr's Verizon's ceo will be getting a letter. Then I may send him the ont, both stb's and 1 router in a very small box..Robot Mad

0 Likes
Re: Just plain mad!
whyme56

I agree. They should have a prompt for the runaround dept on the phone options. The 300 dollar rewards was mailed on feb 28th and never arrived . One should hear all the excuses I have recieved.

0 Likes
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hi whyme56,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".

There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Regards,

AnnieS

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3
Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.
0 Likes
TBMAN43
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am really mad as Hell! The past 12 days I was in England and because of the way Verizon screwed up their so called security, I was unable to use my K-9 Email client ANDDDDDD, in order to use the webmail, I had to jump throuogh all sorts of hoops changing my location and so on in order to be able to log into my Verizon accounts. Part that really peed me was the fact if I didnt change location, Verizons Server would assume since I was using a wireless device, I was a Verizon Wireless customer which is not so and after the **bleep** I just went through, will never be!

For one thing, in the past I NEVER HAD ANY PRBLEM WHEN OVERSEAS! Also, if Verizon thinks they can Strong Arm me into buying a service I don't want or need, they have another think coming.

I will be complaining to the FCC

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes