LOCAL CALLING AREA FOR HOME PHONE (landline)
GimmieDps

Verizon has not resolved my issue with my ability to call ONE of my LOCAL CALLING AREAS.  They have passed me NUMEROUS times over and over to many different problems and have not resolved anything.  They say they cannot hold on the line while they wait for a supervisor, I keep hearing i will be called back, and do not get any calls back.  They "say" they are working with me and a supervisor, and yet still nothing.  I contacted the Local Access Transport Area (LATA) and have been told that the numbers I am trying to reach ARE local. Also, I have NEVER had any problems reaching these numbers in the past and ALL OF A SUDDEN 1 out of the 7 local calling areas I cannot call. The local calling area HAS NOT changed and never will according to LATA.  One of the reps had the nerve to tell me that another of the "local calling areas" I have is regional, so I had to burst her lil "tell me anything to shut me up" bubble, that she was not gonna feed me that line of **bleep** seeing how I just got off the phone with someone in that area.  Verizon seems to be feeding me a lot of **bleep** to try and silence me or so they dont have to try and figure this out. (cause apparently they cant) I have been dealing with this for over a week, many Reps, many repair techs and NOTHING. The repair Techs (automated recording) calls me back and says We cannot find the problem but your line is working properly.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!  DUH!  NOW, I have no choice but to contact Consumer Affairs and file a complaint, and I have also been advised to contact the BBB and local television station so that they can run a story.  WHAT TO DO NOW!!!

0 Likes
Re: LOCAL CALLING AREA FOR HOME PHONE (landline)
SunshineF
Moderator Emeritus

Hi GimmieDps,

I'm sorry you are having difficulty with your calls from home. I have escalated your concern and an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

Regards,

SunshineF

0 Likes