MAC USER CAN'T PAY BILLS ONLINE...
mulroni

I'm am FED UP!  I use a Mac, like so many educated, experienced computer users.  Even McDonalds has a website that is Mac compatible.  But Verizon, a technology company?  Nope.  I use the standard MAC programs that are installed on every MAC computer.  

I have contacted customer service and web support every month since I signed up for FIOS.  They have no answers, have been rude, even sent me to the collections department like I was some crook trying to not pay my bill.  I have tried, every month, to pay my bill prior to its due date!  And to pay over the phone, since I only get electronic bills, Verizon wants to charge me a processing fee!!!

I am so tired of wasting my time every month to deal with this.  It is completely unacceptable. Looks like its time to find another service.

0 Likes
Re: MAC USER CAN'T PAY BILLS ONLINE...
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello,

We apologize about the trouble that you are having. What browser are you using? Safari? Firefox? If you still need assistance please PM me.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes