Marketing
omasac

You continue to market to me via phone, numerous times per day, every day and via U. S. Mail. Your telesales number is blocked on my phone and your printed sales information never gets past the recycle bin. I have attempted to advise you that I do not want this material or phone calls. I have been told the only way to stop it is to call an 800 number that is always busy. I cannot change it thru managing my profile, chat is no help just tell you to call 800 number. You are wasting a lot of money and it is surprising you make it so difficult to stop this practice. Afar ten years you think you would figure out that this is waste of your time.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Marketing
Hubrisnxs
Legend

definetely set yourself up on the www.donotcall.gov website

Also Opt out of verizon marketing  by calling - 866 483-9700

and also visit www.verizon.com/privacy and opt out of the following: 

How to Limit the Sharing and Use of Your Information
Your Choices
  • Customer Information:

You may choose to opt out of the sharing of specific customer information, within the Verizon family of companies for certain marketing purposes.
    Read more

• Telemarketing:

You may request to be removed from the Verizon telemarketing lists at any time.
    Read more

• Marketing Email, Postal Mail and Door-to-Door Calls:

You may opt out of receiving marketing-related emails, text messages, or postal mailings or prevent door-to-door marketing.
    Read more

• Information Used for Online Advertising:

You have choices about whether certain information collected on websites, including Verizon's, is used to customize advertising based on predictions generated from your visits over time and across different websites.
    Read more

• Wireless Location Services:

Verizon Wireless services that use mobile device location data provide you with notice about the collection and use of this data as well as choices about whether specific location-tracking features available on your phone are turned on.
    Read more

• FiOS TV Services:

Specific cable-related privacy protections apply to Verizon's FiOS TV subscribers.
    Read more

• Geographic and Relevant Mobile Advertising:

Verizon wireline Internet access customers may opt-out of participating in certain geographically-based advertising programs. Verizon Wireless Internet customers may opt-out of participating in relevant mobile advertising programs.
    Read more

• Business and Marketing Reports:

Verizon Wireless customers may opt-out of allowing Verizon Wireless to use their information to create aggregated business and marketing reports.
    Read more

• Parental Controls:

Age-based content controls are available for parents of Verizon's Internet, Wireless and TV services.
    Read more

Information Security

Verizon has technical, administrative and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access to, use or disclosure of customer information we maintain.
Read more

Contact Information

If you have questions, concerns or suggestions related to our Privacy Policy or our privacy practices, you may contact us at:

Verizon Privacy Office
1320 North Courthouse Road
9th Floor
Arlington, VA 22201
Fax: 703-351-3669
Email: privacyoffice@verizon.com

0 Likes