McAfee ANTI VIRUS PROGRAM THROUGH VERIZON
barbarame

Hello Everyone!  I have been with Verizon since "the beginning of time".  I signed up for the Broadband Essentials as soon as they were offered.  I have been experiencing technical difficulties for some time now.  I took my computer to Best Buy to have it professionally scanned because I discovered that I had a malware that had attached to my computer-via on line banking.  I discovered via my scan by Best Buy representative that I have viruses, malware and so forth.  Now what a surprise after all I thought that Verizon had my back.  Such a headache.  I am don't  another scan to see if McAfee finds it my money is not on McAfee.

I tried to get a hold of Verizon representative regarding this matter and it is my understanding that you have to go to your account to take care of these matters. You can not get a representative to take over your computer to fix.  And McAfee charges to remove virus,  This seems side ways to me because I pay each month for virus and malware to so forth in my Broad band essential packages and after the program allows these in I pay to get them removed?  Any thoughts?  Stressed out. Barb

0 Likes
Re: McAfee ANTI VIRUS PROGRAM THROUGH VERIZON
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the computer troubles you are having. I have sent you a private message to get more information from you.

0 Likes