Media Manager
Alliharin

Not sure this is the right place to post this, but I'm desperate and need answers.

How do I get my videos into the media manager flex view so I can use them on all my devices.

I tried syncing the folder, but that has some stupid limitation of 10 minutes for videos, Who has movies that small???

Is there a setting to increase this to a normal length???

I then tried uploading them from my computer via the website, but that also has riddiculously small limitations.

500MB max? Most of my videos are between 800MB to 1GB

What's the point of the limit anyway? So we don't use the "free" space they give us? Hate to tell them, but we're paying for that space one way or another, we're all adults and know NOTHING is ever free, so why make it so hard for us to use it??

Is there anyway around these stupid restrictions so I can use the features they offer as part of the plan I'm paying for currently?

0 Likes
Re: Media Manager
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the frustration with size limitations. This would be a perfect candidate for the Verizon Idea Exchange. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.

0 Likes