Misleading Double play Promotion
Zeus1000

When I called Verizon about something mid April, I was told that if I agreed to unbundle my bill now that I would be rewarded with $10 off both the wireless and residential service bill for 2 years.  I didn't want to unbundle but $20 per month made it worthwhile.  The customer service rep agreed to do everything for me during the phone call.  Well, two weeks later I get a separate bill for the wireless so I end up paying $278 more in April because of the bill separation and there was no $20 credit.  After leghty waits on the phone and after even talking to a supervisor - I was told years ago when I did bundle that they didn't bill me for the initial month of wireless.  How can I research this now? And I was told that I needed to enroll on line for the Double play promotion by April 19th.  So my bill was instantly separated and I am now charged an extra $278 in April but no one can give me my $20 double play bonus I was promised on the phone.  I was never told to go online and enroll.  I didn't have to go online and enroll to have my bill separated.  I am beyond mad at this situation.  I have been paying Verizon around $500 for years and this is what I get.  I need the credit issue resolved or I'll start moving all my services elsewhere.  I need someone who will take care of this monthly $20 credit I was promised.It's bad enough no one told me about the extra bill I would be charged for.  Please get me some help!

0 Likes
Re: Misleading Double play Promotion
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Misleading Double play Promotion
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thank you,

Anthony

0 Likes