My Bill Payment became so high all of a sudden after renewing!
FullMetalx

Around November 3 I reneweg my account for another 2 years getting some upgrade and discounts in the process. Before I renewed was paying about $165 per month for my three fios services. Around late November my upgrades and discounts would take affect. My first bill for theses new services was good. I only had to pay around $145 like the agent i spoke to prmised. However, for the new bill I just recieved today the price hiked back up to the $165 range. I compared the two bills closely and it seems the only difference was that this bill had about a $3 increase in taxes. Why did my bil payment become so high all of a sudden? Am I not getting the promotional discounts? I was told by a verizon agent that I would only be paying around $145 a month which is the reason why I upgraded in the first place. Please help!

P.S. I still have not recieved my $120 bonus prepaid card yet for renewing.

0 Likes
Re: My Bill Payment became so high all of a sudden after renewing!
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes
kalevra1

Verizon charges keep going up, they make promises and all they do is break them. Hard to deal with, full of lies, Verizon is not here to help anyone but themselves what a bunch of crooks. Signed new contract was told i could change 1 service and keep the others where they were, nothing but lies, i was told i would be paying less and in the past 3 months its gone up to where i'm paying over 30.00 more a month, this company is a joke

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kalevra,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have closed the private support thread due to not receiving any updates from you. Please feel free to make new posts if you need any assistance.

Thank you,

Josh S

0 Likes