My Name and New Installs
billnsue26

My Name is {edited for privacy}

A neighbor behind me on DOOL COURT had a new install of Verizon done about 6 months ago and the Fiber Cable is still coiled up in MY yard. This cable should have been buried and properly attached the box that was REGRETFULLY installed in my yard. I pick it up every time I try to mow my lawn but next weekend, May 18th I believe that it will just lay there and I will HAPPILY mow over it and possibly chop it into pieces. There is NO reason why this cable is still cluttering my yard!!!

Get it fixed!! You got 6 days!!!

Sincerely,

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: My Name and New Installs
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

0 Likes
Monitoring Progress
billnsue26

It has been 3 days since I submitted my IDEA of properly doing your job in a timely manner.

I see that IDEA has been removed!!!!

So the count down continues and there has been nothing done!!!!!

I will be mowing in 3 days!!!!!

Sincerely,

{edited for privacy}

you can't even fix the name!!! How long does that take???

0 Likes
Re: My Name and New Installs
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

billnsue26,

Since we haven't heard back from you or received the form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

- Joseph_VZ

0 Likes