New Service Issues and concerns *May Terminate*
apeterson327

I just moved to Maryland with my boyfriend and transferred my service from my house in Delaware but reduced to internet only to minimize bills.  For the most part the transition was smooth though our initial Technician did nothing but drop a router off with no wires ran etc.  Couple weeks pass and we received an ad in mail offering the custom HD package for 79.99 so we decide to splurge and ended up ordering 89.99 package for better internet.  Upon discussing this with the sales rep we are told that the technician and outles install fees would be waived due to previous technician doing little to nothing and fact that we were still brand new customers.  Again for most part everything thing went smooth except for one hiccup, we wanted the entertainment/sports packs but instead received 'lifestyle' over 'sports'.  The technician noticed it while he was still installing and tried to switch it to no avail.  With our busy schedules we didn't get chance to contact verizon today to fix and again went smoothly until I received the email for the estimated bill for next month.  In our efforts to switch the 'lifestyle' pack to 'sports' pack it looks like the technician and Outlet Install fees were 'un-waived'.  I hope we can get this resolved asap as we still have two days to cancel without suffering the early termination fee(grace period) and my boyfriend is willing to reduce our services back down to just internet again.  Also we were a little thrown that the package didn't come with at least one 'free' HD box considering it is the Custom 'HD' package; if they could be worked out to be added for our troubles it would go a long way

Thank you! 

0 Likes
Re: New Service Issues and concerns *May Terminate*
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
apeterson327

I've tried contacting Verizon and was on phone for hours last night either being on hold or talking to someone who was hard to understand with little to no access to account information for some reason.  I saw others posts being replied to via Verizon reps so decided to use this route.  If you can point me in the direction of how to have a rep contact me who could actually be knowledgable I'd be happy to discuss with them.

Thank you! 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

When you call, you need to ask for the Billing Dept. That will get you the person you need to speak to. Not every issue posted here is dealt with via support agents.

0 Likes
apeterson327

Believe me I know who to talk to, I have dealt with many customer services in the past few months and despite the reputation Verizon has been the worst by far.  I will attempt to call again tonight and if this issue continues to linger I will make sure I make it known my poor experience. 

Thank you!

0 Likes